HOW YOU CAN DISTINGUISH CHEETAH AND LEOPARD
At first glance, the cheetah and the leopard are different:
1. The cheetah is stylized, the fastest land animal that exists, and has characteristic black marks on their face that go from the lacrimal to the snout, at the level of the joint of their upper lips.
The leopard, by contrast, is corpulent, with a massive body and has a larger and rounded head.
2. The cheetah inhabits the African continent, more specifically in the central and southeast areas.
The leopard is very adaptable and can thrive in a forest, jungle or rocky terrain.
3. Leopards can change habits like hunting time, compared to other big cats in territories where they coexist with several species, since they are active much of the day and night
cheetah hunting time is almost during a day not night due to the lack of sight
The cheetah has double the success rate as the leopard when it comes to hunts.
the cheetah has a characteristic that makes them unique: their claws are not retractable because is their excellent adaptation to the race.
4. After a successful hunt they need to rush to eat what they can because other carnivores like the lion,… they tend to take the meal by force.
On the other hand,
the leopard usually preserves their prey entirely, it is customary to raise them to the tops of trees.
5. The survival rate of cheetah offspring is very low because only half of their average litter of three to five pups usually survive, are usually easy prey for other predators when their mother goes hunting.
Leopard pups do not have a special system to blend with their environment beyond their characteristic spots of adults, but have a survival rate much higher than that of cheetahs.
6. “domesticated” cheetah are being able to adapt to human treatment if they are brought up with this from when they are a cub.
the leopard avoids contact with humans because they fear so they cant be domesticated….
For more details and bookings contact us on email@example.com