The 2 day Queen Elizabeth wildlife safari park, 2 days tour to Queen Elizabeth national park takes to explore Kazinga channel and various wildlife in the park. The National Park is located in southwestern Uganda and It is now home to 95 species of mammals and over 500 species of birds. Also known for its wildlife; among the species are hippopotamuses, elephants, leopards, lions and chimpanzees.
Depart from Kampala heading southwest across the country, through Mbarara town. On the way see the royal drum makers, stand on the Equator and then descend to Queen Elizabeth National Park, keeping an eye out for game. Have a evening short game drive along the Channel track. Then proceed for check-in at your lodge. The game is rewarding with warthog, bushbuck, waterbuck and elephants.
Day 2 Safari i Queen Elizabeth National Park, Game drive to see lions, leopard, elephant, buffalo
Early in the morning, wake up for a game drive in the northern part of the park on the Kasenyi Track in search of lions, elephants, solitary buffaloes. The best time opportunity to look out for the cats in action owing to the vast population of Uganda Kobs. Later on, return to the lodge for your breakfast, then have head out for a launch trip along the Kazinga Channel. The shores of the channel are also home to an array of birds including pink backed pelicans, pied and malachite kingfishers, saddle billed stork and many others. After the boat ride, we embark on our return journey to Kampala, arriving late evening.
- Park fees(For non-residents)
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- 4 x4 transportation Vehicle
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Water in the Van
Excluded on the safari;
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips(Tipping guideline
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees